This product is stocked item and can be despatched immediately.
It also known as Guang Jin Qian Cao, golden coin grass.
Benefits of using powder/granule:
* Convenient, Just add water;
* Time saving;
* Cost saving from electricity/gas;
* Your safety is ensured;
* Only low dosage required;
* High clinical effects (because all the active constituents have been retained).
Usage Guideline: 1 teaspoon (level, NO full) is about 3 grams powder. Average
daily dosage is 6 grams powder and up to 9 grams as daily maximum. Normally
take it after meal.
Steps for taking concentrated powder/granule:
(1) put correct amount of powder into a cup;
(2) then pour a little boiled water into the cup to moisten.
(3) Add 250ml of boiled water (about 2/3 of cup). Dissolve by mixing with a
(4) let is cool a little bit then take it.
Package: Each bottle contains 100 gram of concentrated extract powder, with
a concentration ratio in average of 1:7 from dried herbs to finished products.